четверг, 2 августа 2012 г.

Breaking the ice.

The reason of the creating this blog is really simple; I just want to speak English!

Firstly I would like to say that my interest in creating blog was sparked my English teacher Tania. After one of the lesson she suggested to start general blog for her students, where they might write about the things that they have learned at the classes. That evening I started to write post and I really enjoyed it! I already have written 6 posts in the common blog and this morning I decided to create my own.

Secondly I have to tell about what I going to write here. You know, I will discuss those things which we have been learning in our classes and pretty informative English idioms, grammar structures, words, linkers’ and so on ; all that I will find at social networks, internet and maybe in  books.

Finally I would probably say that I want my mini project to be extremely useful for both readers and me.

P.S.  In advance I apologize for grammar mistakes, I just intermediate student. Please go easy on me!)







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий